South Sound Native Business Directory
Work Phone: 360.427.7453work
I started DEE’S TEA CO. In 2007 with only eight different tea blends I know Carry over 60 blends of tea.
- Blend specialties for the tribes,
- Blend special teas for different establishments.
- Tea in from all over the world. I have red tea from South Africa. I have black tea from China. I have green tea from Japan. I carry Yerba Mat’e from Argentina. I make my own handmade teabags the companies I am affiliated with will put my tea blends into the pyramid teabag for my company. I sell my product to many different venues in Washington and all over the states.
- Tea classes for people to learn what tea is, how tea is grown ,where tea comes from and how to brew it.
- High Tea for men and women that want to just enjoy themselves.
- Tea jelly making classes, tea is a hospitality thing and I love to be hospitable.
I enjoy my job, and I love to see people enjoy themselves with a good fresh cup of tea. All the tea I carry is extremely fresh, fragrant and robust.